Pastor Paul Adefarasin forgives Sammie Okposo


posted by sooyup

No comments

Gospel singer, Sammie Okposo has finally reconciled wit his former father in the lord, Pastor Paul Adefarasin of the House on the Rock church, with whom he was estranged for the past four years. Before things went bad between them, Sammie was the lead singer in the House on the Rock choir and enjoyed a great relationship with Pastor Paul until news started filtering in about Sammie's relationship with other female choir members. Sammie was excommunicated in 2005.

On Tuesday Sept 22, 2009, wrote this on his status message "A heavy burden has been lifeted off my shoulders and I am so happy now cos my spiritual father, Pastor Paul Adefarasin sent for me on Sunday Sept 20th 2009, after being away from House on the Rock for over four years. He welcomed me back with a loving hug, reconciled with me, blessed me and anointed me with me. It was a service filled with tears of joy and forgiveness. I thank you lord for your love, mercy and faithfulness"
Good for him.*

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...