Cossy Orjiakor interview


posted by sooyup

No comments




































When asked how she handles all the attention her boobs attracts, sexy actress, Cossy Orjiakor replied "It's simple for me. I have admirers no doubt but I can't sleep with everybody. If a guy says 'I love your boobs', I say waoh! Do you know what he just said. He said he loves my boobs. Anything you tell me, I will tell the public"

What does Cossy want in a man? "Somebody that respects me"
Has she found him? "I am not searching. I have a boyfriend. I am a pretty girl. I keep pushing men away on a daily basis. I ride on."
Any plans to get married soon? "Will I get married to me? When I see a man that wants to marry me, I will let you know."

Source: Encomium magazine

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...