Lilian Bach on why she's still single


posted by sooyup

No comments
























"I have a Polish woman’s mentality. I’m not married, not because I have not been having marriage proposals. I have to look before I leap. It’s not easy for me, having advances from (left, right and centre) different angles. If I don’t get it right…. I don’t want to have this record of divorce in marriage. I said to myself, ‘If I gonna go into it, only once, till rapture comes. Let me put it that way. It’s not as if I have not had some bitter experiences along the line, But I thank God that it’s easy to break up a relationship, but not in marriage. I thank God for those past experiences, because if I have been married today, I wouldn’t know what would have come out of it."

Model/actress Lilian Bach on why she's still single.
Source: Vanguard Newspaper

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...