About me - beliefs


posted by sooyup on

No comments

In short, I'm a father of three, a husband of one, a US Navy Veteran and working on becoming a PhD in psychology - I hope to solve the world's problems simply by blogging however and save myself the expense of getting a Ph.D. - however, if I fail in saving the world by blogging, Ill go get the Ph.D. and give that a try.  Or I could just don my superman cape and give that a whirl.

I also have ADD and my blog entries are rarely edited so sometimes you have to HAVE ADD in order to FOLLOW ADD.  It all makes sense.  I promise!

I'm a convert to the LDS church, the same time I enlisted in our fine-fine United States Navy, I served a mission to the Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission.  I love my family, I love my faith, I thank my Heavenly Father who I know is the author of freedom and the inspiration for our freedoms in America.

I live in Beaverton Oregon and love Oregon though I hate our liberal politics, but I love going for a drive and taking in the scenery.   I take pictures with my cell phone of odd objects in an attempt to just see things in a different way in everyday.

My wife and I met on a blind date, and she has muscular dystrophy and is now confined permanently to a wheelchair, though that has its perks as well as pains - parking - and the kids can ride for free on the wheelchair.

Currently I'm a punching bag for senior management at an insane little social services operation that I won't name here.

I enjoy woodworking and tinkering on cars and....blogging! Oh and I enjoy Diet Dr. Pepper too!   I love it if people throw a buck or two my way on my PayPal link to support my Diet Dr. Pepper habit.

I hope you enjoy your time on my blog!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...