Naija best comedy film of all time...


posted by sooyup

No comments

Whatever happened to our Sunday fun post? Well, lets get back to it and make sure it's regular from now on. My siblings and I couldn't agree on something so I'm bringing it here. For those who have followed Naija movies for a while, which of the comedy films would you pick as the best Naija comedy film of all time? I picked Chinedu Ikedieze and Hank Anuku's 'I'm inlove' but my sisters thinks it's Patience Ozokwor and Victor Osuagwu's 'One Dollar'. Someone else said it's Jenifa, another said it's Ikuku; what do you say?

Check out my list below and let's know what you think...

1. I Belong
2. Ikuku
3. Jenifa
4. One Dollar
5. Osuofia in London
6. Oba ju Oba lo
7. Baba Jaiye Jaiye
8. Aki and Paw Paw
9. Trouble Maker
10. I'm in love

You don't have to choose from my list, I'm sure there are other funny films you've seen that isn't listed here. So what's your best Naija comedy film of all time? 

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...