My new pictures...


posted by sooyup

No comments

When I tell some people who didn’t know me as a model that I was once one of the most sought after models in Naija ... they give this kind of look that says "really?’ – Yes really!

A designer recently introduced me to someone as an ex-top model; the lady looked at me and said “Oh Really? in Nigeria?” – No, in Niger Republic...lol

I usually don’t come across as an ex-top model, mostly because of my ‘girl next door’ look, plus I’m always simply dressed, with minimal or no make-up at all. I’m not a *glamour glamour* kind of person...the only time I fix nails or eyelashes is when I have a very serious photo shoot, otherwise I’m all bare. There are a lot of girly things I don't bother myself with...maybe that's why I don't easily come across as a former model.

I've even once heard a girl say "It's only in Nigeria she can be a supermodel". - Whatever, bitch!...lol

Seriously I don't know what it was, but something worked for me because I really was big in my time. One time model of the year. One time highest paid. One time best runway model (Think Naomi Campbell...lol). And I can't even begin to count how many products I represented, plus all the billboards. But unfortunately for us models in Naija, modeling doesn’t bring you fame. Maybe some cash, but not fame. You have to tell your own story yourself. So I’m grateful for my blog, at least here I can share my thoughts, my stories and on days like this – my pictures.

I took these pictures for no purpose at all. I actually went to the studio to take just one photograph for a book project I’m working on and decided to take a few clothes (and one shoe...:-)) along just to pose a little...lol.

Check the pictures out...


































































































































































This outfit was made by KFA fashions...loves it!

And the pictures were taken by Austin Osagie, who by the way is one of Naija’s best photographers, with world class equipments. Austin can be reached on 08033254892.

So what do you guys think of my pictures, cute or cute? You can abuse me o but not too much...lol

PS: You can check out some of my old modeling pictures here...http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2007/05/got-ya-linda-ikeji-pictures.html

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...