lindaikeji.com


posted by sooyup

1 comment

Hey people, welcome once again to a new year. I have a feeling 2010 will be a fantastic year for all of us. May some of all our dreams come true this year...amen.

One of the things I wanted to do this year was to change my blog to a .com, you know make it lindaikeji.com... but I recently discovered that MY NAME isn’t available. Someone has registered it and now wants me to pay to get it back. They started by asking for $200 dollars... they’ve come down to $160 dollars.

I aint paying sh*t. Barawo banza people...lol

Seriously I’ve been reluctant to pay for it...it’s quite annoying to have to pay for something you really shouldn't be paying for. I guess the person/people who registered it figured I’d be needing it one day. Yes I need it now, but how about you take out the zero so I pay $16 instead? Lol. Or maybe I should just stick to blogspot? What do you guys think?

But whether a blogspot or a .com, I can assure you that this site is going to be better than it’s ever been. I’m going to double my efforts to bring you more stories, pictures and interesting stuff. And please guest writers are welcome. If there’s any story, news, pictures etc that you want to share please feel free to send it me – lindaikeji@gmail.com

Like I said before...this is OUR YEAR. For those who have doubts, you just wait and see what God has in store for you...unimaginable blessings are waiting for you.

Catch you guys later
Mwah!

1 comment

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...