The death of America...is coming (unless)


posted by sooyup

No comments

I think I'm actually seeing the collapse of America in my lifetime. With the budget deficit Obama is running up our debt to income ratio as a nation is projected to be 90% of our GDP in 10 years due to all this spending that's done nothing to stimulate our economy. We really do have a storm that's about to overtake us and there's a few people at the helm stirring it up (about four of them, Pelosi, Reid, Obama (please choke on something or get a nasty germ from shaking hands) and Biden. This is deliberately calculated to destroy this country.


You can't ignore the church that guy sat in for 20 years with the anti american rhetoric.


Then there's idiots like some of the people I went to college with and who voted for him thinking it didn't matter - college as well as elementary educations are about worthless.


Now that they have my student loans I'm imagining the government is just going to take the money from my bank account in the future.

CBO scores can be read here (for more details on the mess)



At any rate, this is it - except......America has faced nazis and communists and all sorts of evil.  Is someone going to tell me we can't face down an idiot Harvard graduate with not a single accomplishment to his name (except racking up the debt of his country)?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...