Oh NOW we're going to drill for oil in America.


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

Rush is right!  When you look at liberals through the lens of "everything they do is for political spin or gain" they become so much more predictable.

Now - NOW - now - N O W....after having a majority in congress on Bush's term (and him signing everything they pushed his way including the legislation that setup the fall of the housing market) the democrats (Obama) are going to authorize drilling for oil off America's coastline.

Look at this through the political lens of spin and gain: WHY now?  WHY?  We've had energy problems for YEARS and despite Americans screaming for it under Bush it never happened.  Why now?

BECAUSE they realize their stupid arses just did something the American people didn't want them to do by ramming healthkare up our noses and they are trying to buy your vote.  Hopefully the media spin will take the focus off this dedvastating piece of legislation by focusing now on oil.


Besides....I thought oil companies were evil.  Aren't they?  So why drill now?  What about the environment?  Oh, and of course, Obama is suddenly a patriot visiting all these military bases to make the announcement.  Suddenly he's all in for Afghanistan, suddenly he's visitng the troops, suddenly he's committed to win.  It's all for political gain my friends.

So who's he going to make happy by drilling for oil?

Obama: Look at this, genius: >60% of Americans DONT LIKE what you just did.


You only won the vote by 53%.

That would mean EVERYBODY WHO VOTED FOR YOU PLUS SEVEN PERCENT OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION are now ticked off at you.

And 40% still haven't read the bill and don't understand it but are still allowed to vote.

And the people who aren't ticked off, I'm certain aren't a bunch of right wingers who will love you for drilling.  They are probably lefties who think oil is evil.  So count 100% of America as being ticked off at you.  Actually make that 110% because we count illegal mexicans in our censuses and let them vote too. 

When I was in under Clinton he was NOT popular with the troops.  He was an embarassment overseas.  I would be ticked if that guy came to my base and wanted to shake my hand or give me a call.  I'd put a booger on my hand before I shook his.  Immature? YOU BET! But someone's gotta do it.  So, just call it doing my duty for my country. 

I still think it could be entertaining to watch Obama run again.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...