For the guys who are still kids.....


posted by sooyup

No comments

(Suggested Caption: GIANT ANGRY OLD GOLF PLAYER RISES UP OUT OF OCEAN TO DESTROY AIRCRAFT CARRIER)

I always enjoyed building model ships as a kid, loved it when they floated in the water (U.S.S. Arizona and U.S.S. Missouri and New Jersey were good ones for that) and it kinda bit when they didn't (most destroyers and aircraft carriers would just flop over in the water).  So this one kinda took the cake.

The other models?  Airplanes were good for lighting on fire and trying to make look "real" with my old wind 35mm camera I got in boy scouting for a merit badge when they no longer satisified me hanging from my ceiling. Trying to melt two of them together (An old bi-plane and an F-5) like they colided in mid air and morphed together in the "extreme heat" was another fun project.

Ahhhh gotta love being a kid at times.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...