And Now...for something completely different....


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

If you want to try something interesting - if you have little kids - go shopping with them and let them "shop" - and see what you come home with.

I did this with my daughter while I was on a business call the other day and was stuck in a grocery store because I don't like being on the phone in checkout and the nature was such I couldn't call back...so - to keep her happy - I let her shop while I talked on the phone. 

I came home with three cans of tuna, a box of brownies, a box of cookies, some goldfish crackers, a can of hominy, some Easter eggs......we didn't get too carried away but she did enjoy getting to shop and it was an interesting checkout....Try it some time - see what happens!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...