My New Nokia E7 Customized Phone...loves it!!!


posted by sooyup

No comments

The latest Nokia phone...the E7
Oh my gosh!!! I got the most amazing gift from Nokia today. The latest Nokia smart-phone, the Nokia E7 (Worth N120, 000), which is yet to be officially launched into the Nigerian market. The phone is the most amazing gadget ever. It has a 4 inch touch screen and QWERTY, an 8mega pixel camera with HD video, a suite of Microsoft and free GPS navigation, 16GB Mass Memory, FM Radio, Music player and so many other fab features.

And Nokia gave me a customized Linda Ikeji E7 phone, specially designed for me!
I'm gradually becoming a VIP!  The joys of blogging...lol.

Also, Nokia will be giving away the E7 to one lucky reader of my blog. The competition will start in a few days, so watch out for it! This phone is amazing, trust me, you want to own one...so join the competition!

I can't wait to start taking random pictures with this phone and uploading directly to this blog...with an 8mp camera, I will be causing major damage...lol.
Watch out guys!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...