Dear LIB Readers: Does Marriage Destroy Friendship?


posted by sooyup

No comments

Dear Linda, I am so angry right now that I can't even explain. She was my best friend for 13 years. My very best friend since our high school days. We did everything together, even lived together in my parents house for a few years before she met her husband. She got married last December and I've only seen her twice since then. Everytime I call her for a meet up, she comes up with one excuse or the other. I've only ever been invited to her matrimonial home once. These days I am so anxious about calling because she acts like I am disturbing her. Her marriage has put a huge strain on our friendship and I am devastated. I never thought marriage would take my best friend away. Please help share with your readers and ask them if friendship have to change when one party gets married and the other remains single? And what's the best way to deal with this anger I feel towards her?

Please share your thoughts.
Meanwhile, LIB means (Linda Ikeji Blog)

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...