You started it!


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Nice to see the Lamestream Media get whatt they got coming to them.  Palin isn't involving them at all in her tour telling them where they are going and they are chasing her like paparazzi and one of them got upset saying what she's doing is dangerous and one of her staffers reported "you're the ones following us." Niiiiiiiice.   I wonder what these reporters were like in sports or games in high school.  I imagine they are exactly the types of kids and families that I used to and still do hate.  Who treat people like trash and then whine when the tables get turned and complain how its not faiiiiiirrrrrrrr.  http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20067591-503544.html

We really don't need the lamestream media as much anymore with things like facebook - I wonder when the media is going to realize they aren't that big a deal and don't matter as much anymore?

Here's her facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin 


I can say Sarah Palin is someone I'd be willing to take orders from leading our fine fine military, I'd follow her to battle and I believe God's blessed her and sent her to be a voice of reason rationale in a time when our nation and the media is losing it.

I'd say, I think she's four times the man most of those guys in the media who trash talk her will never be and I don't know what the hell the women are who hate her. 

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...