R, Y, U, 2, 4, 0........TEXTING 1,3, CAN O HEA ME?


posted by sooyup on

No comments


I text on my phone a LOT.  I don't have an iPhone. I don't have an us phone.  I don't have a we phone either.  Or a you phone.  At any rate, its interesting as I text as much as I do that I actually "spell" words in my head as I speak, or when I talk to myself I spell the words as I'm saying them.

So, that's fine and all.  Now my Sony Vaio needs repair.  (BTW - Sony Vaios?  Great Laptops, best value in my opinion - but Sony tried to rip me off $100 for their service under warranty I paid for and I had to prepare to sue them and notify them I was suing them in small claims and had followed due diligence and was suing them for breach of contract - they finally relented and filled the contract and rescinded the $100 charge.  I hope it doesn't happen again this time.)  The U, R, Y, 2, 4, and 0 key aren't working.

So now, if I do any work on my laptop, I have to avoid words with those letters in them if I'm typing.  It requires an extensive cut-and-paste creativity to get things done on my laptop at times, and even my blog has suffered from the lack of these letters if I do something on my laptop.

So anyways, in an interesting note, I noticed this morning, after struggling with my laptop while waiting to mail it (I'm on vacation celebrating 8 years of marriage to the lovely Jennifer beginning monday, my Brothers ins laws will be at my home with my guns and keeping an eye on the place in my stead - I just named my shotgun Salli but I'm thinking of changing it to Molly - we'll see)......ANYWAYS, I noticed that this morning while talking to Jen, I was avoiding saying words with....R, Y, U and avoiding the numbers 2, 4 and 0 (you can't even spell Zero without an R - you have to cut and paste and you can't spell cut and paste without a U).

Just a thought for the day....

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...