late night pics...


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Where peeps come from....peeping....

COOL! But I hope that thing can outrun a train or go in reverse at 70 miles per hour.....

I thought these islands only existed in cartoons....apparently they exist on Picasa as well....

I'm betting on the guy on the left......

Oh no, Tippy, I'm not cheating on you!

This doesn't draw any attention whatsoever.....


Time to go in yet?  


Yeah, I'll need lettuce on my hot dog if you don't mind....LOTS of lettuce.....(OH GIVE ME A BREAK IM TOTALLY KIDDING! I DON'T EVEN WANT THE HOT DOG!.......JUST THE LETTUCE!  Okay....I already FEEL in trouble, if you don't see another blog post from me for a while you know what happened to me and I don't think it was that I got some lettuce.....its that my wife killed me.....)

Somewhere....you know....this is some guy's fantasy come true.....or even some girl's....

PEW PEW PEW!

I think someone lost a bet.....

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...