Mama Nothing Spoil's ex-husband reacts to her allegations


posted by sooyup

No comments

To understand what this is all about, you have to read Mama Nothing Spoil's version of events first. Read it here.

Here's what her ex-husband Segun Dada had to say about all the allegations leveled against by his ex-wife Mercy Oyebo, popularly known as Mama Nothing Spoil
"It is unfortunate for Mama Nothing Spoil to embark on this fruitless journey of false publication. I am not interested in joining issues with her but I have to put the record straight. Firstly I have not seen or met Kemi for the past three years. It is amazing how she can claim that I impregnated her best friend. The question is, how can a woman I didn't see for three years get pregnant for me?


Secondly, she also lied that she had two crashed marriages. To put the record straight, she has three children for three different fathers of which I am the 3rd ex-husband, the father of her last child.

Thirdly, she claims that I am crafty and a rolling stone. To put the record straight, I am a sincere ex-husband, taking care of her and her two daughters. Further more, I'm not a rolling stone, she's indeed a rolling stone. There's beer parlour or popular hotel she does not know in Lagos. I never cheated on her when we were together. I decided to end the marriage she is an arrogant woman, not submissive and quarrelsome. She didn't want me to have anything to do with my relatives and friends. And I never gave a ring nor married any widow at Ikotun as she mentioned.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...