Minecraft Addiction


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

My family is totally addicted to this game.  They sit on the computer and play it for hours.  People seem mesmerized by it. Next thing you know they've been "digging" for 4 hours - 6 hours - ONE FOURTH of a day!

Anyways, its supposedly addicting.  Apparently so because they all get on the computer and sit there and pretend to dig....for hours.....but as for me?  I haven't started...didn't get it when I tried it after 10 seconds of failed instant gratification....as well as watching others be hypnotized by the darned thing.....so.....it doesn't have a hold on me.  As much as many of them have stated that they didn't think it would be anything but got sucked into it.....so.....

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...