The fall...the injection...


posted by sooyup

No comments

Hey people, hope you all had a great weekend. I had a lousy one. OK, maybe not totally lousy.

You guys won’t believe what happened to me on Friday. Remember I wrote here that I wasn’t feeling very well? I’d been feeling kind of weak and dizzy since last week Wednesday, so on Friday I was coming out of an office building...and I sincerely don’t know how it happened... I know I was weak, or maybe I just wasn’t paying attention to where I was going, or maybe I staggered...oh I don’t know...all I know is that I fell into a gutter.

Yes I fell into a gutter... not my whole body o, just my right leg. And something inside the gutter tore into my flesh. You guys should see the damage to my right leg. My skin came off, the inside flesh was exposed, apart from blood, other things were coming out of my leg...ewww, it was disgusting to look at. Hope no one is eating and reading this post o...lol

Anyway I managed to drive home, thankfully my mum was home, she drove me to a clinic and I got stitched up.

And that was when the fun began.

The thing is this; once you are sick in my house, you call the shots...of course thanks to my mum. She doesn’t play with any form of injury or illness...even if you have boil sef, you’ll be the baby of the house.

So from Friday evening to this morning I didn’t lift a finger at home. I tortured my sisters like crazy...lol. They served me breakfast in bed, made my bed, boiled my bathing water, cleaned my room...If they refused to do anything I wanted, I'll just call my mum. Hahaaa it was so nice torturing them. lol

The only problem now is that I haven't taken my Tetanus injection. Everyone says I must...yeah well, they'll have to tie me up and drug me before I allow them stick any needle in my butt.

I don't think I've ever said this here before...so let me say it. I hate taking injection. HATE is such a strong word huh? Ok, let me rephrase that. I loathe, abhor, detest injection! Hope that's stronger?? If I ever catch the person/people that invented it...God help them...

What the hell!! Shouldn't there be an alternative? Can't I take pills or something? Isn't the pain from the fall enough? Why torture me more? My mum has promised World War 3 at home today if I don't take my injection. Yeah well, better a war than an injection.
lol

Anyway, just thought to let you guys know what's happening with your girl. I'll be alright...that's if I don't take that injection. Someone should please talk some sense into my mum...please. That injection will kill me...I swear!

Feel free to drop comments but please don’t talk to me about taking that injection...I don’t want to hear it. If you’re not taking sides with me on this, then don’t write anything at all...Thanks for your understanding. :-)

Oh by the way, if you see any sexy lady around town with a slight limp and bandage on her hot right leg... it's probably yours truly...*smile*
Later...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...