Unmarried friends


posted by sooyup

No comments

When asked by an Encomium magazine reporter what will change about her now that she's married and just had a baby, Maryam, the new wife of dance hall artiste, African China replied "I will keep away from my old friends that are not married and face my family squarely."

When asked "Do you think old unmarried friends will stop you from taking care of your family properly, she replied "Not really, they won't hinder me. I'm just not who I used to be. I don't want to have divided attention from my family. My family comes first now"

When we read things like this, we can't help but LOL. How can you be enlightened and say things like this?

Is there anything remotely wrong with being married and having unmarried friends?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...