Guinness 250


posted by sooyup

No comments

I was at the Guinness 250 launch which held on Saturday the 18th at Jade Palace Victoria Island, and what a spectacular show it was. Oh, I had the most amazing time.



Unfortunately I didn't go with a camera so I don't have personal pictures to show but believe me when I say the event was so well put together and every
one who came, especially the ladies, were beautifully dressed. Oh, you all should have seen my Steve Ray dress...hmmmm! lol



Anyway, the Black carpet was invaded by a host of paparazzi from top media channels and while their camera’s greeted the invitees and celebrities alike, some were invited for interviews while others enjoyed the company of friend and Guinness cocktail, before proceeding upstairs for the event proper.



The event itself lived up to and surpassed everyone's expectations, Frank Edoho steered proceedings brilliantly, Waje brought new melody to the National anthem, Dare-art Alade put up a sterling Performance and Omawumi stunned the guests.

Guinness announced a National Consumer Promotion to celebrate 250 years and reward loyal consumers and asked that everyone be in expectation of September 24th as Nigeria raise their glasses and the worldwide celebration of Arthur Guinness day”

And the highpoint of the night, was the Unveil of Jay-Jay Okocha as the new Guinness ambassador.

Then it was capped with knock-out performances by Banky W, MI and DJ Jimmy-Jatt held down at the Volar Bar, and whats more, the drinks were all on Guinness

Your browser may not support display of this image.

I have just a few pictures, but I'll sure get you more...

Enjoy...

IMG_7875.JPG - Gmail

Dare performing. He stole the show. Incredible performer...



Frank Edoho, Isio Wanogho, Ego Ogbaro and Segun Arinze

Omawunmi Megbele doing her thing. What a voice!

The MD of Guinness, Okocha and Guinness brand manager, Ohimai

More pictures coming...



Update: Linda at Guinness 250

Hmmm, I thought my Steve Ray dress rocked, but looking at it now, I'm not so sure...lol

I know the designer said something about ironing the dress, but I'm not big on ironing, so I didn't do that. Hmmm, maybe I should have. Chai!

Hopefully there's a better picture of me somewhere...lol

Pix thanks to bellanaija.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...