Obiwon brings on the praise with 'My F.a.t.h.e.r'


posted by sooyup

No comments

Urban/r'n'b artiste Obiora Obiwon begins an expedition into the gospel/inspirational genre with the release of My F.A.T.H.E.R, a christian praise-style jam and the latest single off his highly anticipated sophomore album The Rebirth.



Anticipation for The Rebirth recently rose with the rave-making hit ballad Obi Mu O, the first single, which also featured an upbeat remix with top notch nigerian rappers. While Obi Mu O found O.Obiwon experiencing true love, My F.A.T.H.E.R showcases a marked themic departure, buttressed with mass choir vocals and upbeat production from notorious hit maker J.Martins.

The sophomore album aptly titled The Rebirth is set to capture the next level for the artiste’s unique blend of African influences into the urban/r’n’b sound and is made up of mostly inspirational material.

For additional information send enquiries to obisbox@yahoo.com

By the way, I've heard the song and it's beautiful. I don't upload videos on my blog (Still haven't figured that out yet :)), but I'll get you a link where you can go listen to it...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...