Chance Encounter.....bliss


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

This is a really sweet story about a married Navy pilot and an Air Force Captain who hadn't seen each other in forever, but ended up with him taking fuel on from her plane in a chance encounter up over Pakistan. http://www.jsonline.com/news/97641399.html

Kinda sexy actually, nothing like lighting your afterburners for your wife to see at 50,000 feet as you take off.....military life's hard though.  I did it single...can't even imagine doing it married....   Navy life is just asking for it though what with your ship out to sea 9 months out of a year and that's in peacetime.  Thanks to all my shipmates and the other servicemen and women who make it possible for me to stay home and go get a big mac anytime I want and for standing the watch so I can come home with my family.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...