Chelsea Handler finally admits to dating 50cent


posted by sooyup

No comments

'We dated, very casually. He's a very sweet, nice guy... I was sampling, kind of, the atmosphere, seeing what was out there, and I was satiated. He's a great guy... he's the complete antithesis of what you'd imagine. He's a sweetheart, he's great, he's funny, he has a great sense of humour.' - Chelsea Handler in an interview with Piers Morgan on his show. She dumped 50cent just after a few weeks of 'dating'.

Guess she only wanted to 'sample' a rapper. I love how liberal oyibo people are. You want something, you go get it. If I was brought up in that society, I probably won't be starving myself of...Shut up Linda, Damn! You shut up! OK, continue typing then. I've forgotten what I was going to write. Look at your last words, I'm sure it will come to you. *Looks at it* I think I'm going to shut up now. Good, let's move on the next post. OK!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...