Easy Money Saving Tip For The Savvy Conservative


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Recently, I lost my debit card, and had to use my checkbook for about everything.  I started putting my receipts in my checkbook.  Plus, since I didn't have a debit card, I kept having to write checks over and put the cash in the checkbooks with the receipts. 

Next thing I know, I had to return a bunch of stuff, but I never saved my receipts before, so all of a sudden, I had receipts and was getting my money back and returning whatever defective crap I had bought....then I got my debit card replaced. 



I found that if I just pull out $10 in cash every time I use my debit card and stuff it with the receipt in my checkbook that goes next to my wallet, it adds up!  I never spend the cash its self, and I empty my checkbook into the safe every month....next thing I know I got a few hundred in savings in my safe and it required next to no fiscal planning on my part.   Nice....best plan I have stuck to so far anyways.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...