Guess who?


posted by sooyup

No comments

The celeb in her 3D glasses inside the cinema
Guess the celebrity? And when I say celebrity, I mean she's huge...like Genevieve Nnaji celebrity status. World famous huge! Ha ha ha! I bumped into her at the palms yesterday, where she came to watch same movie as me...Thor in 3D. Like me, it was her first time watching any movie in 3D. She told me she doesn't like to pay more than N1, 000 for a movie ticket (yeah, she's cheap) but decided to do it yesterday just for the experience. It's N2, 500 to watch a movie in 3D in Lagos and she came with two other people so you can imagine her annoyance having to pay N7, 500 just to watch a movie. She told me she won't do it again...or at least whenever she wants to do it, she will either go alone or get someone else to pay for it.

So, who is this cheap ass celeb? And no, it's not me. For one, I'm not a celeb and two, I might be cheap, but not this cheap...:-)

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...