He cheats, she cheats. Is that the secret solution to a happy relationship?


posted by sooyup

No comments

Here's a comment from a reader of this blog that caught my attention. It's from the Sophia Tchidi Chikere's post. Read it below...
I'm married, my husband is a cheater, I told him pls use condoms and he agrees. I also cheat on him...its 50/50....everyone comes back home, life goes on. All my 3kids are his....we no longer want children....he thinks I'm the best by accepting his cheating attitude. My marriage is sweet, sex perfect, we are rich. I remember last year during our holiday to yankee I caught him sleeping with a white girl in our Miami hotel when I went to drop our kids with my sister. He apologized and as usual I vexed and I forgave him...and as usual I took revenge and I slept with a waiter too. Vengeance is sweet. I'm loving my marriage peeps. He trusts me, he cant catch me. I've spoken, abuse me if u like. I'm happily married.
I know someone who's doing this exact thing. He cheats on her, she cheats on him. She says she does it for the kids, that if she wasn't cheating on him too, she would have walked away from the marriage a long time ago. She said the cheating was so much, she was constantly miserable, depressed and had a lot of self-esteem issues. She felt it was her fault until one day she realized it wasn't and paid him back same way. Now she cheats every time she knows for sure that he cheated. And she said her marriage has never been sweeter or her life better.

This can't be the way to go. Or could it? What's your thoughts on this?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...