LEGO PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN!


posted by sooyup on

No comments

I'm not much into video games. Especially the ones that are "real" combat or whatnot. If I want real combat I can just go outside into my apartment complex on a nice sunny weekend when everyone's drinking.

Anyways, not really been much into video games. Until.....2008. Christmas time. I was with my wife and kids up in Spokane seeing my lovely brother and sister in law's family and our kids were having a good time - annnnnd there was a blizzard. And we got snowed in. And they had Lego Star Wars. For some reason....I was hooked. It wasn't a stupid game - but it wasn't sooooo serious like SEAL COMBAT FOUR IN REALITY MODE! or "Match the fuzzy bunny slippers to the elf's wardrobe" or something.

We ended up getting a PS2 (Play Station 2 for you novice types) used on craigslist because we're thrifty that way - and - next thing you know - we have Lego Batman, Lego Starwars, Lego Starwars II, Lego Indiana Jones.....they really are a hoot!

Anyways, I enjoyed them, and I think Lego has a racket going on now with all this. I might have to get a PS3 now though cuz they've stopped making them for the PS2 and I hate using the Wii to play...controls suck for this stuff. Soooo...I just got excited over a video game......somehow I feel lilike a nerd or a geek now.....

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...