Like I said, you guys are making a difference


posted by sooyup

No comments

The lady who needed your urgent advice on whether to call off her wedding or not (click here if you missed it) just sent me an email.

Linda,
How do i begin to say thank you! You dont know me from adam and you and your lovely readers have contributed immensely to my healing process. I pray God in his infinite mercies give you all that your heart desires. I have a little thank you message for your readers.. 
Read her message after the cut..




Dear All,
I am so emotional right now , i dont even know how to start!
From the bottom of my heart, i want to say a big thank you to you all.  It feels like i have shared my story with family already!

I have read all your comments and right now , i feel a kind of strength from within that i cannot explain. I have thought about  the situation over and over again and in coming to a conclusion, i asked my self 3 questions (1) Can i ever trust this man again? (2) Am i ready to live with the fact that my husband cheated on me to bring his first child into the world? (3) Am i ready to accept a strange woman and her step child as part of my family for the rest of my life? The Answer to these 3 questions is NO. Therefore , i have made up my mind to cancel the wedding to secure my eternal happiness.

I have also made up my mind to call my parents this weekend and inform them of the situation and i am sure they would agree with my decision as they want nothing but the best for me .I have also decided to give my dress and all other things i bought in preparation for the wedding to charity.

I am 28 years old, i have a fantastic job, i am in the middle of my PHD programme and above all a good Christian. I will continue to stay focused and also be prayerful and i know that the good lord that i serve and sees my heart will bring a man that deserves me my way.

Again, thank you all. I pray the good lord continue to bless, guide and protect you all. Amen

PS: Linda, God bless and protect you and may all you lay your hands upon prosper.

Amen. God bless you too and Good luck with everything.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...