A man who refuses to make love to his pregnant wife


posted by sooyup

No comments

A reader wants me to ask you guys, especially married women, if it's normal for a man not to want to make love to his wife while she's pregnant. She says her husband stopped touching after her tummy started showing at 31/2 months and it bothers her that her husband doesn't find her desirable while she's carrying his baby. When she asked him about it, he said he doesn't like to sleep with pregnant women. So she's gone for many months now without sex. She says she's in her final weeks.

I'm not married but I don't think that's normal behaviour. At least I can't take it. Deny me of sex? That's grounds for divorce na...lol. But seriously, is this common? And what can she do about it?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...