The most amazing letter......


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

You can click on this and embiggen it but this is hilarious....and for some reason I would be willing to believe it's genuine. Speaking of a posse, I don't know the movie, but there was some old western I watched where a guy was running from the Texas Rangers and needed to get to Mexico so they couldn't hang him. He makes it across the Rio Grande and starts hooting and hollering back at the Texas Rangers chasing him, screaming how he was free and they couldn't do anything to him. They rode across the Rio Grande into Mexico, grabbed him anyways, and hauled him back to Texas to hang him. Don't know the name of the movie, though. Saw it as a kid. I like Texas though. I served with more guys from Texas than any other state in my time in our fine fine United States Navy. Anyways, on to the letter.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...