NIKKI COX AND JAY MOHR HAVE A BABY BOY!!!!!!


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

I'll be honest with you - I have *NO* idea who Nikki Cox or Jay Mohr are....I know what a baby boy is.  But in an attempt to keep up with the latest cutting edge of the popular culture, I decided to blog about it.

Sooooooo, let's see.

This is Nikki Cox..... or a picture of her....hmmmm...based on the photo I'm guessing some celebrity-ess....or something....

Let's see.....and this is Jay Mohr....


OH!  This guy!  Got it.....I know him....he's funny!   Love it!   Well....at least I think he's funny.   Maybe funny looking.  Yah...I know....cheap shot....that was below the belt.....happens when you're a celebrity...OH YEAH!  He's from Jerry Maguire!  I knew I knew that guy.

Okay, just so you know I'm culturally ignorant.  Seriously.  Wanna know what order the countries of WWI declared war and why and the history of the Secret Service, CIA, snipers in US military applications and the evolution of warship armor and engines as well a the history of radar and military applications as well as the attachments of various weapons to each generation of military aircraft, the philosophy of the governments as to their construction and the systems that controlled their avionics and the number produced?  I'm your guy.  Wanna know who is Jay Mohr?  Don't ask me.  I'll be all...."more what?"  or "more who?"  In all truthfulness....I really don't care toooooo much.  I mean...every era has its heroes and pop culture icons.  But who remembers them?  I'm sure ancient Egypt had its famous actors and pop culture icons beyond just the Pharoahs, but who remembers them? Just as an illustration....here's an ancient Chinese joke: A man was carrying a long bamboo pole but couldn't get through the gate of the city because the pole was twice as long than the gate was wide.  Not knowing what to do he stood there until a wise beggar suggested "cut it in half then you can go in!" ......maybe it's how he told it.  My point is there's a reason why we don't remember this stuff......whereas military avionics is actually useful.

Anyways - okay - back to the Mohr/Cox/Babyboy family.   This is a baby boy. 


Alright - I think we got it just about covered!   Well....that's it for cultural events and show and tell here at simplybecauseitis!   Here's a picture of my baby due in December taken just a few days ago.  I think it is a boy.  Watching his heart go was just breathtaking and I wanted to see more but was too shy to ask for the ultrasound-ologist to let me watch longer.  Us guys aren't supposed to want to do that.

Whoo!  I think I see the hubub and what the hooplah is about!  WHOO!  I'm excited!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...