OUT THE WINDOW!


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

I can't believe it.  There's a family member of one of my clients that I serve who is so freaking psychotic, I can't stand her nor can anyone else.  I did a full blown biopsychosocial and came up with almost a classic Axis II Narcisistic personality disorder with overtones of General Anxiety Disorder.   She's a micromanaging control freak and a half.

Well, yesterday, my lead staff and I were working on finances and she told me that the psychotic family member's husband was on her way to my work site.  I told her we needed to go so that we wouldn't have to deal with her, but she insisted that it was only the husband and we didn't need to leave.

A few minutes later, DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!  The door knocks and.....it's not the husband.  It's the psychotic wife.

I knew she believes she needed to talk to me and had tried to schedule a meet with me and I told her no, she can meet with me at the standard meetings we normally have and so she would be looking for me to force me to meet with her.

There was only one way to go.

I looked behind me.....she hadn't parked on the backside of the building....she came through the front door.....she was still in the hallway.....I had a little bit of time.....

I ran to the window and opened it....my assistant and I put a chair near the window and we both climbed out and ran across the parking lot and got in my car and drove off.

We texted our staff and let them know we weren't there.

It was reported to me that the psychotic family member was asking where we were and why the office was locked and the windows were opened, and began poking around outside and looking through the bushes even to find us.

My staff responded that they knew the psychotic family member was stupid but they didn't believe she was that stupid and figured we'd escaped out the window.  Seriously, it's been a nightmare working with her.

I wonder how she feels knowing people are willing to jump out a window just to avoid talking to her?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...