Why's the navy gotta go first? GO NAVY! I mean...GAY NAVY!


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

New Uniforms
Okay - so the headline from Fox News is that the Navy's chaplains are going to officiate at gay weddings.

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/05/09/navy-chaplains-officiate-gay-marriages

Here's the thing though - I'm going to break ranks and my oaths and honor and betray my naval service and the secrets I swore I would keep as a United States Navy Veteran: The navy has long had gay marriages and tickle parties out at sea for centuries now. 

PROMISE NOT TO TELL ABOUT THE TICKLE PARTIES!!!!
Mostly we like to tickle marines.....

No seriously though, why's it gotta be the Navy going first on this?  Why can't the air force do it?  Ugh! 

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...