WOODWORKING!


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Okay, so tonight I traded in the Ryobi router and got the Ryobi router/table combo (A number 1, super sized with a Diet Dr. Pepper.....TO GO....that's TO GO....).

The Baby Bassinett?  Yah, with the table I can do most of the work I've done now in like um, one evening now. 

I've got people asking if I'll make projects for them.  Now?  Sure! ABSOLUTELY!  And I can do it in way less time to even higher quality. 

But not for free.  A small fee for the time at least.  I gotta buy more tools ya know!  Oh, plus the cost of materials.  I mean, geeze, right now, I've spent nearly $600 or so in just tools.  I'm somewhat loathe to lend them out as well because I am really touchy about my investments.  Left over from an insecure childhood doubtless.


Anyways, with the table, I can do my dove tailing (or mortise and tenon jointing) WAYYYYYYY faster and WAYYYYYY more precise and really just crank it out.  I'm looking forward to it!

Next, I need my welder and glass grinder table.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...