You guys are changing lives!


posted by sooyup

No comments

Here's part of an email I got from the pregnant lady who's husband stopped touching her after she started showing. (Click here if you missed it)
The feedback from your readers have been life changing, Linda. I can't thank you all enough. My life has practical changed over night. The feedback opened my eyes to so many things; it's like I can see clearly now. I'm the happiest I've been since this issue with my hubby started many months ago. My sincere thanks to you and your readers.
See, we are making a difference in people's lives. I think we should do more of this stuff and please more readers should get involved in the comment section, you just might be touching someone in the most positive way. Also if you need to share any issue with other people, send me an email (lindaikeji@gmail.com). It's 100% anonymous

I think we should have a title for these posts...any suggestions?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...