1st Amendment survives another day!


posted by sooyup on

No comments

The FCC has finally struck down the language of the Fairness Doctrine! Whoohoo!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/61851.html

Doesn't mean Obama isn't going to try to regulate the internet though to kill off bloggers like me.

I'm only at about 500 hits a day though here, not a big threat to the world. Heck, you can't even run a newspaper with only 500 subscribers! But at any rate, I have refrained from advertizing because I don't want the government to tax me on blogging so they can shut me up - I only have a donation for my Dr. Pepper habit and a donation link for the Muscular Dystrophy Association - that's it!

At any rate....this is awesome. Free Speech survives one more day!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...