Catwalk Wit Linda Casting...


posted by sooyup

No comments

The casting was yesterday and today...wey all the Naija fine girls? Out of 24 girls I was only able to get 4...2 of them on stand by...I need pretty girls abeg o...
You guys check pics of some of the girls that came for the screening and tell me what you think...I'll load more pix later...
Sorry about the pix quality...they are pictures from my phone...can't figure out how to downland from my camera to my pc...let's go...
Ashley...I took this one...quite tall and pretty

Dora


Nneka


Hannah

Vivian


Azizat

Veron

Adamma

Dorcas

Yinka


Toyosi

Bunmi...I also took this one...tall and shapely

That's me and the insufferable Jackson...see 'omo ise' holding his oga round the waist...no respect at all lol...he's such a nice guy, great to work with.

So who do you think should be shortlisted? I'm not feeling most of them sha...but what do you think?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...