My Casting.


posted by sooyup

No comments

Sorry for being MIA yesterday...trying to get sponsors for my show. Crazy busy at work.

This morning I'm doing the very first casting for models for my TV show called Catwalk Wit Linda...and my fashion show...Style Night...28th July

There about 14 models here so far, I'm going to take pictures of them on my camera and load it here in a bit...maybe you guys will help me choose my best 15? We are expecting more girls today and tomorrow, then next week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...so interested models should come for the screening...@ Blackdove Communications, 7a Adeniyi Adefioye Str., Ogosco b/stop, Ikate, Surulere.

For more info call Sandra on 08033595004, and Jackson on 08036429347...please you guys should warn Jackson o...he's over working me o...he's actually standing over my head right now waiting for me to get off the internet and start the casting...I'll load his pix so you warn him for me lol.

Ok go to go...will come back in a few hours with the pix...see y'all later.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...