TV's best comic act of all time?


posted by sooyup

No comments

There have been people who have put smiles on millions of faces. People who used their talent to bring joy to others ...people who made us forget our worries for those 30mins/1 hour we saw them on TV. I call them great comedians.

Yesterday I was wondering, of all those that I saw on TV, who made the most impact in my life? Who made me laugh the most? Who made me look forward to watching TV? Who made my family gather and laugh together?

I came up with a list of comedians who I think helped shaped the world of comedy with their talent...what I want to know is ...who was the best of them all? Check out my list...


Roseanne Barr

John Cleese (Basil Fawlty)

Benny Hill



Mo nique (Ms Parkers)

Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean)


Jaleel White (Steve Urkel)


Michael Crawford (Frank Spencer)


I'm going for Frank Spencer. He brought beautiful tears to my eyes...What about you? Maybe I didn't list your favourite? Give us a name and why they are your favourite.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...