Usher News + FMB Magazine TV Commercial


posted by sooyup

No comments

Usher not getting married after all

Usher has canceled his Saturday July 28th wedding to pregnant fiancee and divorced mother of three, Tameka Foster.



A statement was released by Ush's publicist Patti Webster saying "It was announced today that the wedding ceremony for Usher Raymond, IV and Tameka Foster was canceled. No additional information will be given regarding the circumstances of the cancellation, but we hope the privacy of this matter will be respected."

Why am I not surprised?


FM&B Magazine TV Commercial

So my show has come and gone (Will load pictures later)...now I want to concentrate on my TV show and magazine. I want to shoot a TV Commercial for my magazine...I need to do a lot of promo before even printing the next issue...can anyone out there give me a very good concept for a captivating TV Com? I want to use about 10models...have any great script? Pleaseeeeeeeee give it to me...I'm pretty creative but I know there are many others more creative and I'm looking for the best...an advert that will keep people glued to their seats...an advert that will keep people talking...an advert that will linger in people's minds, something they won't forget easily...

Like I said, I have 10 models waiting to shoot...any great TV concept? Please share. Waiting...

Gists from Nigeria Model Award (Held yesterday, July 28th) and Naija entertainment news and gossip coming soon!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...