Genevieve Nnaji quote


posted by sooyup

No comments

My all time favourite Naija actress. Here's a snippet from an interview she granted recently...enjoy!


What would you say has kept you going all these years?
I'm always happy and relaxed. Nobody can stay happy 24 hours but I'm content with my life. I am content with where God has placed me. I am content with my work. I am comfortable and I thank God for it.

Which range of cosmetics do you use?
Mostly I use Seido products. I also use Seven face wipe.

What do you love eating most?
Chocolates and cakes. That's the biggest problem I have. That is why I punish myself at the gym because I know I can't stop myself from eating what I want. I call it eating your cake and having it.

How much would you say you're worth?
I am rich in the lord. I am a comfortable young woman but I am not too rich, so I don't actually know how much I'm worth.

Is it true that you are the highest paid artiste in Nigeria?
I think that's a speculation. I don't ever talk about my fees.

Did you ever enrol as a student in a tertiary institution in Ghana?
No. I was in Ghana to record my album, I spent less than three weeks there.



Do you have a serious relationship?
No, I don't.

How soon would you like to settle down?
I'm not in a hurry to do that at all. If I were not careful, I would have done that a long time ago. You need to find the right person to settle down with. The source for settling down should not come before the reason for settling down. So if I find the right person, I've found the reason to settle down.

What are the characteristics you are seeking in a dream man?
It has to be somebody who can stand all my wahala because I have alot of it. Though its's not too much for a real man to handle.

Have you heard Omotola's music?
Yes!

How would you rate it?
No comment!

If you were not an actress, what would you have been?
A lawyer. That's why I argue a lot on set. It's in-born.

Which of the hollywood stars would you like to star with in a movie?
Johnny Depp and Angelina Joile.
Sexy, hot, talented Genevieve Nnaji. What do you think of her?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...