Off we gooooo into the wide blue yonder........?


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

I don't know what happened other than I got an email from the USAF about putting my college degree to work and becoming a doctor, so I replied, and next thing I know I'm talking to the recruiters about becoming a US Air Force officer as a psychologist.

I don't know where this is going to go or how far, I would LOVE to become a doctor of psychology for the US Air Force.

I am overweight though but I can shed weight like a supermodel, so already started today - no carbs - no fat - no sugars - lots of protein and a low calorie diet combined with exercise.....and I'm going to get back down to 170 I think - I'm at 232 right now and carry it very well and move way faster than someone would expect someone who weighs as much as me to move....I'm not slow. I think I can be down to 170 in about 3-4 months.

I even went bike riding today and got my bike out of the closet.  Funny how you find all sorts of muscles you forgot about when you do something like that.  That and I'm totally craving sugar after today.

Although I'm not looking forward to my pants bagging off me and having to buy new clothes.

Anyways, we'll see how things go!  Whoohoo!  Off we goooooooo......?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...