Don't Ask Don't Tell up for Repeal....


posted by sooyup

No comments

So up till now the gays acted like they were straight, now everyone else will act like they are okay with it.

Yeah I know there's people who are okay with it, I don't need to hear from you.  I personally think it's a mistake, but I did have to laugh that of the people debating the topic, the Navy Admiral was the one who was okay with the repeal.....go figure (and I'm a navy vet).

What's America coming to?  Can we socially engineer until there is nothing anymore, no rules, no structure, no organization.....no meaning and we're all kept in line by fear of ridicule or being called a bigot or being the lowest of the low "not open minded"?   When you have that....what's worth fighting for?  What's worth living for?  If nothing matters.....then why does it matter if you protect it?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...