Since Feds Don't Want To Enforce Immigration Laws.......I have an idea....


posted by sooyup

No comments

Since our immigration laws are just too complicated and mean spirited......here's a brief list of laws I wouldn't mind also not being enforced:

1) Gas tax - I don't have to pay $0.30/gal to pay the feds tax on fuel
2) Healthcare - I can have whatever healthcare I want - or none
3) Taxes - I don't have to pay them - and illegals can pay me to be here instead of visa versa
4) Being able to tell government officials exactly what I think of them without fear of being investigated by the SS (secret service).
5) Not having to put up with Obama for another four years - that's just a silly rule.
6) Limits on gun sales, I  can buy as much or however much I want instead


Those are just a few laws I think they shouldn't enforce either....how much more corrupt can this get?  Is it completely rotten yet? 

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...