Obama: "Just plug the damn hole!"


posted by sooyup

No comments

Obama just wants the hole plugged.

Obama lost it in a press conference and uttered the phrase  "just plug the damn hole!" when talking about the BP oil spill.

Let me see if I can apply Obama's logic or reasoning or perception of things - since it's not that hard - to a bunch of other things as well, and lets see how it works.

Okay, ready?

Okay, here goes.

Just secure the damn border.

Just enforce the damn laws.

Just win the damn wars.

Just defeat the damn terrorists.

Just fix the damn economy.

Just fix the damn healthcare system.

Just keep your damn campaign promises.

Just plug YOUR damn hole.

Just show your damn birth certificate.

Okay - that's my Obama-like presidential leadership at play here at work in my blog.  If the president follows my advice and leadership all our problems should be solved by tomorrow! 

Whoohoo!

my work here?  is done.

That is IT friends.  You saw it here.  Change is COMIN' from SIMPLYBECAUSEITIS! 

And we thought these issues were complicated......how stupid are we?   Did we really NEED to elect the MIGHTY OBAMA to tell us all this? 

I think we're bigger suckers than we thought - because obviously it's not that hard.....sheesh.  I feel silly right now.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...