Spotted: Linda re-rocking


posted by sooyup

No comments

I wasn't going to make an issue out of this, but I'm still hearing about it...from people who think re-rocking is almost unforgivable. Or maybe it was how I re-rocked it, just a month apart and same jewelry. The only thing different was the footwear. Ha ha ha, that's Linda for you...lol
Check it out...

















































I wore the dress first to an event in April, (the first pic), then I wore it to another event in May (the 2nd pic)...lol.
I don't have a problem with that really, what's my own?...:-), but people are saying I should care about such things...ha ha! Like I don't have other things to worry about. But OK, I promise to only wear it one more time before giving it away (I kinda like the dress)...or instead of giving it away, I'll just ensure the dress is never photographed again. I don't want some people jumping off their balconies...lol.

Abeg leave me and my black dress o jare...:-)

Meanwhile, where did I rock it best? The first or second event/pic?
I have a feeling some people will actually answer this question...
Bring it on...lol

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...