been busy!


posted by sooyup

No comments

Well, I wish I had the usual sarcastic commentary today - but honestly I've been so on-the-run that I haven't had much time to do so, other than to acknowledge the common corruption that comes with democrat politics.

That being said, I filed my first copyright today for a document I've been working on.

Also I managed to drop off two packages to two Ph.D's in order to schmooze a recommendation for my doctoral degree program. 

At any rate - I'm exhausted - but it was a good day.  Now if I can only remedy the rest of my sins, not just to God but to never do them again, I think I'll be good to go.

  1. Ether 12:27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. 
     
    Sigh - someday.  For now....it was a good day. 

    So - to celebrate - here's a weird photo of a glass of something interesting looking getting spilled and a graph of a normal human phenomenon I'm sure guys AND girls are both familiar with.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...