Simplybecauseitis: Changing?


posted by sooyup

No comments

I realized tonight while talking with my Brother in Law, Jonathan, currently in college working on his pre-reqs, that my sense of humor isn't "politically incorrect" here on "Simplybecauseitis." Nope.

It's satire.

Should I change the blog description when I get it back up?  I don't know - but it was just a thought.  Satire is different from politically incorrect.  In person I have a very dry sense of humor that you have to be paying attention to in order to catch.  My wife says I cross the line too often. My purpose isn't to cross the line but to illustrate with satire things that are just naturally....well....yes, naturally screwed up.  Organically screwed up?  I don't know.

Anyways, perhaps I'll label my blog as being a satire, but for now I'm just thinking out loud.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...