Your problem is.....YOURE RACIST!


posted by sooyup

No comments

http://consumerist.com/2010/02/dear-pizza-hut-thanks-for-the-racist-receipt.html



So - some guy on his receipt where they didn't know his name at Pizza hut but wanted to make sure they gave it to the right person  - wrote his order for the "big black" guy.

He was big.

And he was black.

But apprently he's ashamed of it.  Or in denial.  And in need of Rehabilitation.  "Hi....my name is Rasheed Wallace...and.....I'm black...." "HI Rasheeed!" "I been black most my life, but, I been talkin like da...I mean...I have been talking like a caucasian human would speak for two days now..."

And it's not polite to point it out to him.  It's like pointing out someone's handicap.  We don't talk about it, ignore it - even if you're pushing the wheelchair of the individual - yhou just DONT MENTION IT - because their psyche's (black people) are so fragile that to bring it up is just devastaing to them......until they go for a scholarship or need to cut in line for a job.

And the fact that they did it on Martin Luther King Day! OH THE HUMANITY!   At least it didn't happen at Kentucky Fried Chicken after picking up some watermelons during Kwanzaa.I wonder if the "big black" man cried.   Actually - racist would have been writing "big black" on his receipt, taking his money - and not giving his pizza and throwing him out for his skin color - with a lynching afterwards.

So they buy him off with $100 in gift cards - but "I don't think they've addressed my problem" says he.

The problem? 

YOURE RACIST!!!!

Yes I think they did. Now it's your turn mr. big black man with $100 worth of free pizza.

Not like in my time down in the DEEP south nobody ever referred to me (the only white guy in a sea of blacks) as "The white guy."

COME ON!  Lets have a sense of humor about it!  What if they said "Nappy hair" on the ticket?  "Dreadlocks?" or "sounds like barry white?"   What about "Green jacket" and then you switch jackets and don't get your pizza because you came back wearing a blue one?

I'm glad my black friend is nothing like this guy - my friend married a white scottish girl  and have beautiful kids and he's a convert from Islam and agreat leader in our church and my kids and his get along just great together.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...